Landscape Construction Services Are Available in Boynton Beach
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between landscape design and landscape construction? Well, you are in luck because we have the answer! Landscape design is the plan or drawing on paper or software that shows the completed project. The work required to do the job is the construction part, and as a premier landscaping company in Boynton Beach, we do both endeavors.
If you’re starting a new major landscaping project from scratch, you need the services of a landscape construction company. We offer landscape construction services to customers all over the state of Florida, including:
- Home Owners Associations
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Waterfront Properties
- Civic and Government Properties
- Luxury Real Estate Properties
- Luxury Waterfront Properties
- All Business and Industry
Our team of landscape contractors will create your new landscape in Boynton Beach from the ground up in an efficient and professional manner.
New Construction Begins After Completion
What Are the Components of Landscape Construction?
Have you ever thought about the components of a major landscape construction project? By hiring professionals, you know you will get complete and positive results with these essentials:
- Planning – We will work closely with you to design the project, estimate its costs, and prepare a contract for a complete understanding. If you don’t even know where to start, we have an abundance of great South Florida landscaping ideas you will love.
- Landscape Architect – You can use the services of a landscape architect to coordinate the components with our design. It’s up to you if you want to spend the extra cost, but you may feel more comfortable doing so.
- Initial Construction Work – Our team will remove any obstacles that are in the way, and grade your property to the desired level. Our landscape installation process includes laying down topsoil, an underground watering system, pathways, rock formations, waterfalls, lighting, and other amenities as you choose.
- Horticulture Skills – Our knowledge of flowers, shrubs, hedges, trees, groundcovers, and grass allow us to create a perfect combination for your home or business project. Fertilizing, mulching, drainage, plant placement, weeding, and mowing are standard services for your landscape.
- Maintenance – Once installed, your landscape needs year-round maintenance for plants, the irrigation system, and the other components. We are experts in knowing how to set and adjust your complete watering system when necessary, for optimal plant health and growth.
- Additional Services – If you need additional service outside our realm of work, we will be happy to provide referrals for specific projects.
Why You Should Hire Our Team of Professionals
Elite Landscape Concepts is licensed and insured to provide you with the best professional landscaping services in Florida. We have the expertise, knowledge, and experience to design and complete all the work outlined in this article, and we make every effort to tackle any special requests you may have.
Let our staff relieve you of the stress and time-consuming work that goes into landscaping a new project. If you need your current lawn or garden upgraded to any degree, we will take on that project as well. Take the time you would have spent on your landscaping and spend it with your family, relax, or get in some extra time at work, or the beach.
When you choose us, our owners will sit down with you to create a customized and comprehensive creation and maintenance plan for your property. We even provide recommendations that coordinate your ideas to the surrounding neighborhood and community. Our team understands the soil and weather conditions in this area and use Best Management Practices, including:
- What is possible and sustainable in your area and on your property
- City, county, state, and HOA rules and guidelines
- Budgeting to meet your specific ideas and plans
- How to expertly maintain your property year-round
Additionally, our hardscape services are next to none in the Boynton Beach area. We have the excavation equipment and trucks to remove unwanted trees or other unwanted assets from your yard. We level and grade your property for adequate drainage, and once the land is ready, we begin all the necessary work from planting, irrigating, patios, decks, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, water features, and more. No job is too large for our group to handle. We take pride in all our work, pay close attention to detail, and never take any shortcuts that disappoint.
A Few More Thoughts About Landscape Construction
Your landscape construction project can get underway almost any time of the year; however, it’s typically best not to do it during the rainy season or when bad weather is forecast. You should also research the city, county, or homeowner’s association ordinances or rules about planting before starting the design phase. Find out if specific plants are not allowed, such as invasive species that tend to spread.
Additionally, you should be cautious about planting trees, shrubs, or hedges that may outgrown their space and require too much pruning and trimming, and omit plants that attract undesirable insects, rodents, and other animals that may damage them or dig up your yard, such as armadillos. We understand all the ins and outs of landscape construction, and you can count on us to create a masterpiece on your property.