Landscaping: Who We Are
Elite Landscape Concepts is a full-service landscape construction and maintenance company based in West Palm Beach, FL. We serve a wide range of clients throughout the state of Florida and the Bahamas and have experience with small and large scale HOA communities, upscale assisted living maintenance service and occasionally, retail shopping centers. Our company is made up of our two highly involved owners and a team of experts trained in landscape construction and installation. We maintain the level of quality and care many have come to recognize and expect in the South Florida area
Landscape Maintenance Services
Elite Landscape Concepts specializes in landscape maintenance for South Florida’s premier HOA residential communities. Creating and maintaining a safe, clean and attractive landscape is our top priority, and we take it very seriously.
We employ mastery over all aspects of landscape maintenance and repair which includes, lawn care, weeding and fertilizing, irrigation and installation, tree planting or removal, driveway and path maintenance, shrub pruning, topiary care, lighting, and much more. We also manage local fauna (including birds, rodents, reptiles, and insects) and create an environment to attract or repel them as desired. Our landscape service plans include regular inspections of your plant health, irrigation system, and fertilizer levels to keep your property at its peak. A well-maintained landscape reflects the pride you have in your community; let us make it shine!
PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE STANDARDS: we set the standard.
- Lawn areas, shrubs, planting beds, and existing ornamentals are maintained in accordance with our expansive landscape maintenance programs.
- Maintenance of the grounds conforms to our high standards, including debris removal, to maintain the grounds in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Elite Landscape Concepts employees wear clean uniform shirts so they are recognized as personnel of Elite Landscape Concepts while on site.
- All employees conduct themselves in a well-mannered persona at all times.
- Elite Landscape Design employees are trained for equipment use and continually work in a safe manner.
- At the completion of each day, Elite Landscape Concepts removes from the premises all surplus materials and tools.
- We leave the area free of plantings, clippings, and other debris.
- Elite Landscape Concepts has the proper equipment to ensure that no damage will be caused to the lawn areas.
LANDSCAPE TURF MAINTENANCE: Performance Specifications
- Mowing is determined by the type of grass being serviced and adjusted to coincide with seasonal growth to maintain a consistent, healthy appearance of the lawn.
- Various mowing patterns will be employed to ensure the even distribution of clippings. In some cases, grass clippings will be left behind to restore nutrients.
- Open ground in plant beds will be treated by manual or chemical means to control weed pressure as environmental and horticultural and weather conditions permit.
- Mechanical edging, with a hard blade edger, of all turfgrass areas next to curbs, streets, sidewalks, bike paths, driveways, paved areas, beds, and borders are completed each cutting or as needed to prevent grass encroachment over hard surfaces or onto beds or borders.
- All excess lawn clippings shall be blown from walkways and roadways after each mowing by Elite Landscape Concepts.
Shrubbery, Plant, & Tree Trimming
- All pruning and thinning are maintained to display a well-groomed appearance using proper horticultural techniques.
- Fertilization of Shrubs & Palms
- Insect, Disease & Weed Control
- Painting of Annuals
Landscape Irrigation Services & Repair
- Elite Landscape Concepts inspects and installs some of the most complex irrigation systems in South Florida.
- We visually inspect for line breaks and hot spots
- We Install, timers, valves, water pumps, and rotors. We also install, mist heads pop-ups, nozzles, and motors as well.
- Heads are tested and adjusted on a weekly bases for proper operation and water distribution.
- Services include sprinkler head cleaning and adjustments for proper operation, direction and coverage. We also clean the debris and grass around all sprinkler heads to assure proper watering.
- Repair of existing systems to ensure landscape maintenance is green and plants are in stellar condition.
What Our Customers Can Expect
If you’re considering updating your property’s appearance, updating and maintaining your landscape can and will add value. We can uncover the potential of your lawn and create an irresistible curb appeal with our expertise in creating beautiful outdoor spaces efficiently and at fair prices. We know how important your property is to you and we take pride in being a trustworthy company that you can honestly refer to friends, family, and neighbors. We will save you money and time while also helping you enjoy your home to the fullest and improving your property’s value. Ultimately, our customers come to us for all of their landscape needs because they know they will get a job well done.
Why Choose Us
Our HOA presidents and customers know that we are more than a landscaping company. They know that we are contractors who not only do a great job, but are also reliable, efficient, and cost-effective. We stand out among other landscaping companies because we treat our customers like we treat our friends and family. They’re number one in our eyes, and the service they need from us is our top priority.
Additionally, our two owners are involved in all aspects of everyday operations. Through their management and involvement, we make sure that every landscape is maintained to the high-quality standard set by our company. We work quickly and effectively to ensure our customers are happy with the service we provide. Our number one concern is our customers’ satisfaction. Choose Elite Landscape Concepts for all your landscaping needs.
If you’re on the board or president of an HOA, (Home Owner’s Association) you probably get a lot of questions regarding the overall care of the lawns in your association. Some of these questions might be, can I plant shrubs? Can I mow my own lawn? Can I install my own patio? More then likely, all of these questions are answered in their landscaping HOA guidelines.
At Elite Landscape Concept, we have contracts with lots of HOAs. We’ll help you answer most of the common questions homeowners ask about what an HOA is and help clear up some of the confusion surrounding HOA landscaping rules.