Elite Landscape Concepts started with the dream of two owners. They had been working for one of the largest landscape company in the area for years and decided together to start building a business based on the knowledge they had gained and the experiences they have learned in the industry. We decided to base our company on the customer and the customers 110% satisfaction. We have developed a relationship with some of the largest and most successful construction companies in the area along with some of the top property management groups around.
Elite Landscape Concepts specializes in Landscape maintenance for South Florida’s premier residential communities. Keeping your landscape safe, clean and attractive is our only priority and we take it very seriously. We provide our professional touch over all aspects of landscape maintenance, landscape installation, and landscape construction services.
Our projects begin with customized, comprehensive care programs that are reflective of aesthetic expectations and suited to site conditions in line with the industry’s Best Management Practices. All of our dedicated managers coordinate all service activity on the property and are accountable for providing regular, formal reports to clients.
Locally owned and operated
- Michael’s drive, passion and love for the landscaping industry have made him very successful.
- Michael received a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Farleigh Dickinson University.
- Michael has utilized his formal education in Finance to open and operate a successful landscape company. Michael owned and operated his own landscape company for 15 years before co-founding Elite Landscape Concepts, LLC.
- Michael has 27 years of experience in landscaping installation and maintenance.
- Michael received The Planet Award for his services at Village Walk of Wellington.
- Michael’s love for landscaping began in college at Coastal Carolina University, majoring in Turf Grass Management.
- Michael has 17 years of landscape experience including international projects.
- At the age of 21, Michael managed and coordinated a three and one half million dollar ($3,500,000.00) landscape and irrigation installation in the Bahamas for a Four Seasons, Five star resort, including an 18 hole Greg Norman Signature Golf Course.
- Michael owned and operated his own landscape company for 6 years before co-founding Elite Landscape Concepts, LLC.
We beat the competition every time because we understand:
Communication is Key – You need to know what is going on.
Most frustration comes from not knowing. We have confronted this issue head-on with our systems that put communication first. Clients have a single point of contract regardless of the stage of their job. There are regular updates provided and we always welcome lots of feedback. It is our policy, to be honest, and responsive at all times and our objective is complete customer satisfaction.
Each landscape is unique – One size does not fit all.
Every property that we services have its own set of needs and issues. Our experienced staff and integrated approach allow us to find unique solutions to fit both environmental and budgetary constraints. It is our focus to be as flexible as possible so that we find the best solution for the company
Proactive set a standard – We fix it before it becomes a problem.
The last thing we want is for our clients to point out something that we have overlooked. We have built our services programs around proactivity and our professionals strive to notice every detail before someone else does. Procedures, checklists, and training all focus on one result- making sure our customer does not have to manage our work.